skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Not everyday.
It's not everyday that you see a house being pulled up your street. Especially when your street narrows and becomes the canyon road. It was quite intresting to see them back this thing down the road so they could turn and get down to the main road.
1 comment:
Jen
said...
What were they thinking!?!?
I'm glad I found your cute blog! =)
Jul 9, 2010, 1:18:00 PM
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Melanies Photoshoppe
Amy and Josh Miller (private)
Amy's Haiku
Andrew and Elena Baugh
Blake and Susan Harding
Chason and Tina Collins
Jeremy and Melanie
Kasey Child
Lance and Chelsey Butcher
Lance Butcher
Melanies Photoshoppe
Rusty and Melissa Layton
Ryan and Angela Spear
Sara Sandburg (private)
Shawn and Andrea
Stephen and Emily Dent
Tim and Angie Stokes
Tom and Stacey Harrison
Awesome Tunes
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(3)
▼
June
(3)
Not everyday.
Mom and Dads Backyard
Future Home Design
►
2009
(21)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
2007
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
1 comment:
What were they thinking!?!?
I'm glad I found your cute blog! =)
Post a Comment